ARLA/CLUSTER: DXpedition italiana à Guiné Bissau em Novembro de 2016

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 18 de Outubro de 2016 - 12:43:52 WEST

Guinea Bissau DXpedition

Members of the *Italian DXpedition Team* will be active as J5T from Guinea
Bissau in November 2016.

Operators mentioned are Silvano/I2YSB, Vinicio/IK2CIO, Angelo/IK2CKR,
Marcello/IK2DIA, Stefano/IK2HKT and Mac/JA3USA. The pilot stations are
Art/IK7JWY (HF) and Sergio/IK0FTA (6m).

Activity will be on 160-6 meters using CW, SSB and the Digital modes. QSL
via I2YSB, direct or the OQRS on their Web page at:
http://www.i2ysb.com/idt

Logs will be posted on LoTW about 6 months after the conclusion of the
DXpedition.

For News and Forum, see: http://www.hamradioweb.net

Fonte: OPDX