ARLA/CLUSTER: Analise ao transceptor LnR Precision LD-11 QRP

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 2 de Novembro de 2016 - 13:46:00 WET

A review of the LnR Precision LD-11 QRP transceiver

* LnR Precision, Inc*., is a North Carolina-based company that specializes
in antennas, straight-keys, and last but not least, QRP transceivers.

The company has produced a number of innovative QRP transceivers over the
years, and for many of these years, I’ve been admiring these from afar. But
earlier this year when the company announced their latest QRP transceiver,
the LD-11, I was especially intrigued.

What really caught my attention this time is that this little transceiver
is based on the architecture of their popular LD-5–a five-band, stand-alone
direct conversion transceiver. Yet the LD-11 is actually an upgrade on that
model, in that it supports 160-10 meter operation with all modes (SSB, CW,
CW-R, Digi, AM and FM). Curiosity got the best of me: I had to see this for
myself. I contacted LnR Precision, who kindly loaned me a transceiver for
review.

*Thomas K4SWL*

Click here for the full review:
http://swling.com/blog/2016/11/a-review-of-the-lnr-precision-ld-11-qrp-transceiver/