ARLA/CLUSTER: EUDOTA 2016 - Federación Digital EA comemora o Dia da Europa no próximo fim de semana

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 4 de Maio de 2016 - 12:56:11 WEST

EUDOTA 2016 -
Europe Day On The Air

This year, 9 May is on Monday, but we will be also active the whole weekend
7 and 8 with the special callsigns: AO1EU, AO2EU, AO3EU, AO4EU, AO5EU,
AO6EU, AO7EU, AO8EU and AO9EU, to commemorate the creation of the *EU* in
1950.

This activity is sponsored by our Spanish member association Federación
Digital EA, and, as usual, special QSL and Award will be available. Contact
also valid for the Radio Clubs of the World Award, EANET.

Follow the event through the hashtag: #eudota.