ARLA/CLUSTER: Bastian Blössl (DF1BBL) explica em video como realizar engenharia reversa no "DARC Software Defined Radio Academy 2015" em Friedrichshafen

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 28 de Março de 2016 - 14:27:38 WEST

Reverse engineering a 434 MHz car key fob

Videos of the presentations given at the DARC Software Defined Radio
Academy 2015 in Friedrichshafen are now available, they include
Bastian Blössl DF1BBL on reverse engineering a wireless car key fob

The description says:

In this talk we will go through the complete process of reverse
engineering an unknown digital signal. Although a widespread car key
fob from Hella will serve as an example, the aim is to provide a
generally applicable walk-through.

To decode the signal we will user different tools to determine its
frequency, modulation, encoding, and finally its frame format. More
specifically, we will use fosphor, baudline, gqrx, and audacity to
study the signal in time and frequency domain. Even though we will
just have a quick glance at the different applications, the goal is to
show they capabilities and more importantly how they can be combined.

Once we figured out the waveform and its parameters, we will go ahead
an build a receiver in GNU Radio. GNU Radio is a real-time signal
processing framework that already provides all means to demodulate the
signal and produce a bit stream. At this point we will use command
line tools and simple python scripts to study the bit stream to derive
the frame format.

Finally, we add a small technology specific block to GNU Radio that
decodes and parses the frames to build a complete receiver. Hopefully,
this will provide some hands-on experience and give an overview over
the various tools that are available to study and decode the signals
out there.

Watch Bastian Blössl, DF1BBL: Signals Analytics with Radio Controlled
Key Systems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EkRZiFSoSZk

Other videos from the Software Defined Radio Academy are at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1GAlgAQrkjeeLmIkCB8pgQ

Software Defined Radio Academy 2015
http://www.sdra-2015.de/pages/programme.html