ARLA/CLUSTER: Portuguese DXpedition to Morocco

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 17 de Março de 2016 - 13:39:28 WET

 Seeking to repeat the past deeds, three Portuguese adventurers will
challenge once again the hot Sahara desert sands in the kingdom of
Morocco.

Our colleagues Carlos Ladeiras - CT1QP, Hélder Santos - CT1CDP and
António Galvão - CT1CDU will operate CN2CL and CN2DP from 19th of
March until 2nd of April.

They will operate mobile on 40/20m on the road or at some locations
and in the remaining HF bands a fixed station from the 23th of March
onwards.

The reference frequencies provided in mobile are +- 7070 kHz and +- 14175kHz.

The rigs are an ICOM IC-7000 and an IC-706 MKIIG using vertical
multiband antennas. The fixed station will also have an linear
amplifier and an Windom antenna.

As always, they will pass at the ARRAM - Association Royale des Radio
Amateus du Maroc (Royal Association of Radio Amateurs of Morocco)
headquarters to send our regards to our Moroccan friends.

Important data:
Moroccan call signs: CN2CL and CN2DP
Dates: From 18th March until 2nd April of 2016
Bands: Mobile 40 and 20m, fixed station on the remaining HF bands
Mobile referenced frequencies: +- 7070 kHz LSB and +- 14175kHz USB

Paulo Martins CS7AGH