ARLA/CLUSTER: Resposta ao inquérito lançado no Facebook sobre o WRTH

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 9 de Março de 2016 - 14:25:15 WET

 <http://www.wrth.com/>WRTH

*Sean Gilbert* published yesterday on the *WRTH* Facebook page in response
to an enquiry:

There seems to be a rumour going around about WRTH no longer printing. I do
not know where this rumour started - the publisher has made no
announcement, and it has not been the subject of any meetings we have had.

At this time WRTH is considering adding more digitally downloadable
material to its list of products. No decision has been made as to how long
we will continue providing a printed edition. We will continue to do so for
as long as it is financially viable.

To summarise: WRTH has no plans to stop producing a printed edition. Even
if, at some point in the future, we decided to go 'all digital', we would
still offer a printed edition - albeit at an increased price - due to the
costs of small print runs for 'print on demand' customers.
I am writing this as both International Editor of WRTH, and on behalf of
WRTH Publications Ltd.

Sean  added : Should anyone require further input on the matter, I will ask
the publisher for a statement, which I will then post verbatim.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

http://www.wrth.com

*(I urge all dxers and swls to buy the 2016 edition of this invaluable
publication - Mike Terry)*