ARLA/CLUSTER: Nexø I: Radioamadores dinamarqueses lançam um foguete sub-orbital desde o Mar Baltico

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 25 de Julho de 2016 - 10:35:03 WEST

Nexø I launch from the Baltic Sea

On Saturday, July 23, Copenhagen Suborbitals launched their rocket
Nexø I rocket with 1240 MHz amateur radio band DATV downlink, 432 MHz
band command uplink and 144 MHz APRS

This rocket is the next step towards their goal of flying an amateur
astronaut into space. Standing 5.6 m tall, it’s their first fully
guided and liquid fuelled rocket. It demonstrates systems like thrust
vectoring and ballute/parachute descend.

Launched from a sailing launch platform in the Baltic Sea east of
Denmark, the target was to reach 6-10km before landing back in the sea
by parachute. In the coming years the systems and technology tested on
Nexø I will be used to build the big Spica rocket and space capsule.

The 144 MHz Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) was used to
report the location of the maritime vessels participating in mission
operations. The position reports appeared in real-time under the
callsigns OZ9VST-12 and OZ9SPT-12 at http://aprs.fi/

Watch Copenhagen Suborbitals: Nexø I launch from the Baltic Sea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQ8bz1E6V8

Copenhagen Suborbitals Communications
http://copenhagensuborbitals.com/technology-2/communications/

Please consider a donation to Copenhagen Suborbitals, and the next
rocket, the Nexø II, that includes Dynamic Pressure Regulation (DPR),
to gain even more altitude!