ARLA/CLUSTER: Saga da Guerra das Estrelas entusiasma radio-escutas em Onda Curta

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Janeiro de 2016 - 13:26:08 WET

Star Wars sound designer is, indeed, a radio enthusiast

SWLing Post readers may remember a post I recently published in which I
believed I'd identified a familiar shortwave time signal station in the
Battle of Hoth scene from *The Empire Strikes Back*.

Upon hearing this, I went so far as to muse that the Star Wars sound
designer might be a radio listener. I asked our readers if anyone could
confirm this--?

Well, we've got our answer! I'm truly indebted to an SWLing Post reader who
passed my post along to his friend, Ben, who could provide this definitive
response. http://wp.me/pn3uc-4ip

*Thomas, K4SWL*