ARLA/CLUSTER: Disponivel para "download eBook" CQ-DATV n-º 43

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 30 de Dezembro de 2016 - 18:26:11 WET

CQ-DATV free download

*CQ-DATV 43* is now available as a free download from
http://cq-datv.mobi/ebooks.php

This time we have added a new column called Micro Corner, where we will be
looking at Micro’s with a focus on television applications.

DATV News
Editorial
vMix Video Mixer for DATV
More Efficient Mobile Encodes for Netflix Downloads
>From TV-AMATEUR 183
Analogue 8x1 Video and Audio Switcher-Part 3
ATV-Express Project - November update report
Micro corner - Trevor’s Christmas *New series!*
Information