ARLA/CLUSTER: Podcast do episódio 78 da série "Foundations of Amateur Radio "

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 5 de Dezembro de 2016 - 17:27:57 WET

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 78

The folly of throwing away cruft from my desk last week caused concern
for my mental health. Fortunately the bearing lives.

This week I look at ball-bearings, no, antennas and how an Amateur
License helps you understand the drivel that manufacturers use to
describe their product and expose some of the fun and games associated
with helping a fellow spectrum user.

Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly radio podcast about the
wonderful activity of ham radio and covers the 1000 different hobbies
that make up this wonderful pursuit, one concept at a time.

You can listen to the current and previous edition at
http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations/ or on iTunes by searching
for VK6FLAB.

Onno Benschop