ARLA/CLUSTER: Novos projectos para antenas Yagi

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 4 de Setembro de 2015 - 13:59:00 WEST

Reflectorless Yagi designs, models and plots

A new web page has been added to the Cross Country Wireless web site
with details of some reflectorless yagi designs I've been playing with
for my own ham radio fun. I've recently been designing VHF antennas
for portable operation and now I'm planning a HF version for my home
station.

All the VHF antennas have been designed and optimized in the freeware
4NEC2 antenna modeling program then built and tested in the weekly
RSGB UKAC contests.

I've included photos, NEC files, 3D plots and dimensions so that
others can share my designs. I also include plots and models for the
Cobweb antenna I currently use on HF for comparison.

If there is any interest Cross Country Wireless may put some of the
antennas into production.

The web page is:
http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/reflectorless_yagi_design.html

73,