ARLA/CLUSTER: Secretária da RSGB vê o seu trabalho reconhecido pelo Norfolk Amateur Radio Club

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 20 de Maio de 2015 - 13:32:26 WEST

Recognition for RSGB Exam Secretary

On Tuesday, May 19, the RSGB Exam Secretary Carol was given a Certificate
of Appreciation from the Norfolk Amateur Radio Club (NARC)

It was awarded for the “hard work, support and ‘extra mile’ she goes to
support both Exam Secretaries…and candidates alike.â€

The certificate was presented to her by the RSGB General ManagerGraham
Coomber G0NBI.

Carol handles the exams for around 2500 candidates each year and deals with
exam secretaries in local clubs across the country. On hearing of her
presentation the Chelmsford Amateur Radio Society (CARS) Training
Organiser, Clive G1EUC, said "I have always found Carol extremely helpful
and think that the award is well deserved. At CARS we can have up to 17
candidates for a single exam and Carol's helpful and cheerful attitude has
made my job so much easier."

Norfolk Amateur Radio Club
http://www.norfolkamateurradio.org/
https://www.facebook.com/norfolkamateurradioclub

RSGB Tutors Yahoo Group
https://groups.yahoo.com/RSGBtutors

RSGB Resources for trainers and students
http://rsgb.org/main/clubs-training/training-resources/