ARLA/CLUSTER: QSO Today EP 41 John Langridge - KB5NJD - 630 meters

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Maio de 2015 - 14:02:28 WEST

For *John Langridge, KB5NJD*, amateur radio is a way of life, like the
martial arts. He demonstrates that our amateur radio license privileges
give us the real world opportunities to explore the science of radio.
He does this now in the 630 meter band with an experimental license.

John takes us on his amateur radio journey and shares with Eric, 4Z1UG, the
discoveries he has made along with way on this *QSO Today*.
He urges us to get out of our comfort zone to really experience the thrill
of our hobby.

Show Notes: http://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/kb5njd
Podcast Link: http://goo.gl/ZLlggj
iTunes Store: http://goo.gl/CvLNmV