ARLA/CLUSTER: Suécia proíbe a venda de algumas lâmpadas de Led por não cumprirem as normas aplicáveis.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 28 de Julho de 2015 - 14:12:28 WEST

Sweden bans sale of light

On the site of the Swedish Amateur Radio National Society, Ingemar SM5AJV
reports that a disco light has been banned from sale

A Google Translation reads:

Recently reported the SSA a disco light to Elsäkerhetsverket when,
according to our measurements did not meet applicable standards.

Electrical Safety Board had carried out similar tests and confirmed that
both disturbances conducted and radiated emissions were above the allowed
values. The lamp also lacked a valid EC declaration. Electrical Safety
Board issued the ban on sale and also an order for liability of the
Agency's costs.

An earlier compilation of our sample of LED lights are here:
http://www.ssa.se/forteckning-over-led-produkter-som-ssa-anmalt-till-elsakerhetsverket/

SSA News in Google English
http://tinyurl.com/SwedenSSA