ARLA/CLUSTER: Como produzir guias para o radioamadorismo

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 2 de Janeiro de 2015 - 13:48:40 WET

Ham Radio Getting Started Guides

Essex Ham have released a set of 'How to' guides created for those new
to amateur radio

Once you’ve got your licence, taking the next steps can be tricky -
we’ve all been there. To help out, Essex Ham have put together some
handy Amateur Radio Getting Started Guides, available as PDF files,
there's also some videos.

Pete M0PSX writes: When I started this site back in 2011, it was
always intended that Essex Ham would be used to help new people get
into the amateur radio hobby, and be able to take their first steps
with confidence. Key to that aim was the Monday Night Net, which is a
friendly place for new M6s who’ve just passed, to come on the air, ask
questions, gain confidence, and make friends with other local amateurs
of all levels.

Getting Started Guides
http://www.essexham.co.uk/getstarted

Essex Ham hold a popular Monday Night net, open to all, on the 2m
repeater GB3DA, you can also listen online
http://www.essexham.co.uk/news/monday-night-net-29-dec-2014.html

Essex Ham - Promoting Amateur Radio in Essex
http://www.essexham.co.uk/