ARLA/CLUSTER: 9 estações especiais "AOxWRD" comemoram este fim de semana o Dia Mundial da Rádio

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 13 de Fevereiro de 2015 - 13:43:58 WET

AOxWRD: World Radio Day 2015

Because we are Radio too, on February 13 we will celebrate, but our
way, being on the air with the special callsigns:
AO1WRD, AO2WRD, AO3WRD, AO4WRD, AO5WRD, AO6WRD, AO7WRD, AO8WRD and AO9WRD.

The activity will extend to the whole weekend of 14 and 15.

There will be an special QSL for a single contact and the possibility
to operate the special stations

AOxWRD: World Radio Day 2015