ARLA/CLUSTER: W5KUB vai ligar a sua webcamera para nós vermos por onde anda

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 13 de Fevereiro de 2015 - 13:41:08 WET

New weekly live ham webcast

W5KUB.COM has been doing webcast of major ham events for over 13 years
now, with a following of about 50,000 hams in about 150 countries.

W5KUB.COM is now doing a live weekly ham radio webcast every Tuesday
night at 8:00 PM central (0200 Wed)

The show is called Amateur Radio Roundtable and we have special guests
each week covering a wide range of topics. During the last half of the
show, we allow any viewer to come into our webcast remotely and be on
the show.

We are also looking for anyone who wants to schedule maybe 10-20
minutes on the show and give a discussion, presentation, etc.
We are looking for all subjects, DXing, homebrewing, vhf-uhf, arduino,
rasberry PI, antennas, etc . We will put you on the show using skype.

If you are interested send email to w5kub. I'm good in qrz lookup.

Thanks,
Tom