ARLA/CLUSTER: Yahoo Tech divulga os " BEST OF 2015 "

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 28 de Dezembro de 2015 - 17:36:52 WET

YAHOO TECH BEST OF 2015

The Top Tech of 2015: Our Picks for Best Smartphone, Computer, Tablet, and More:

- Smartphone of the year: iPhone 6s;
- Computer of the year: Dell XPS 13:
- Tablet of the year: Microsoft Surface Pro 4;
- Smartwatch of the year: Samsung Gear S2;
- Game of the year: ‘The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’;
- Technology of the year: USB-C;
- Person of the year: Elon Musk

Before we all scatter for the holidays (and in case you’re still
wondering what to get that certain someone for Christmas), here’s a
quick recap of the products we chose as Yahoo Tech’s best of 2015.

We focused our search on five of the most important product categories
in consumer technology: smartphones, computers, tablets, smartwatches,
and games. But there was too much good stuff to restrict ourselves to
just five: We also picked nine more favorites among tech products that
didn’t fall so neatly into those categories. And, keeping our eyes on
the bigger picture, we also named our picks for the most significant
technology and tech personality of 2015.

Looking back at our award winners, it was a great year for consumer
tech. Here’s looking forward to 2016.