ARLA/CLUSTER: Steve Wozniak (WA6BND / WV6VLY) fundador da Apple nas TEDx Berkeley talk

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 17 de Agosto de 2015 - 13:34:31 WEST

Steve Wozniak WA6BND - The Early Days

TEDx Berkeley talk on the early days by radio amateur and Apple
co-founder *Steve
Wozniak WA6BND / WV6VLY*

He discusses his early days at UC Berkeley, and how they led to the
foundation of Apple.

A Silicon Valley icon and philanthropist for more than thirty years, Steve
Wozniak has helped shape the computing industry with his design of Apple’s
first line of products the Apple I and II and influenced the popular
Macintosh. In 1976, Wozniak and Steve Jobs founded Apple Computer Inc. with
Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. The following year, he introduced his
Apple II personal computer, featuring a central processing unit, a
keyboard, color graphics, and a floppy disk drive. The Apple II was
integral in launching the personal computer industry.

In 1981, he went back to UC Berkeley and finished his degree in electrical
engineering/computer science. For his achievements at Apple, Wozniak was
awarded the National Medal of Technology by the President of the United
States in 1985, the highest honor bestowed on America’s leading innovators.

This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but
independently organized by a local community. Learn more at
http://ted.com/tedx

Watch The early days | Steve Wozniak | TEDxBerkeley

 *Share this page**Follow us*
Share on twitter
<http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2015/august/steve_wozniak_wa6bnd_the_early_days.htm#>
Share