ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: [UKHAS] 144.390Mhz tracking help in Azores and Portugal

Paulo Faria pauloafaria sapo.pt
Terça-Feira, 30 de Setembro de 2014 - 09:15:38 WEST

De: Anthony Stirk <upuaut  gmail.com>
Data: 30 de Setembro de 2014 07:08:46
Assunto: Fwd: [UKHAS] 144.390Mhz tracking help in Azores and Portugal
Para: Paulo Faria <pauloafaria  sapo.pt>

Anthony M0UPU

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benjamin Longmier <longmier  umich.edu>
Date: Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 6:59 AM
To: ukhas  googlegroups.com
Cc: John Guthery <john  aetherandbeyond.com>

Howdy,

My team (Project Aether) launched a balloon recently that did a lap around
the Midwest in the US, headed East past Nova Scotia and is still floating
strong. We don't have any contacts in the Azores or Portugal, and are
requesting help in contacting some of these folks that might be able to
decode our APRS packets.

Tactical callsign: Aeth21-9
APRS track:
http://aprs.fi/#!mt=terrain&z=9&call=a%2FAETH21-9&timerange=259200&tail=259200
144.390 MHz

We also have two more experimental balloons that will be heading into the
Atlantic within ~24hrs.
Tactical callsign: Aeth22-1
APRS track:
http://aprs.fi/#!mt=terrain&z=7&call=a%2FAETH22-1%2Ca%2FAETH22-3&timerange=259200&tail=259200