ARLA/CLUSTER: Revista CQ-DATV gratuita

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 29 de Setembro de 2014 - 13:55:18 WEST

CQ-DATV 16 out now

* CQ-DATV 16* the free electronic ATV magazine is now available for down
load from http://www.cq-datv.mobi/ebooks.php

There is no need to register, as we will not be sending you junk mail, we
are just passionate about ATV, and want to share our magazine with you

In this issue

DATV News
Editorial
Business as usual (report on the recent BATC meeting)
BATC 2014 GRANT DIXON Award (and the winner is ?)
BATC CAT 14 Experience (Mike G7GTN's personal look at the BATC meeting)
MAX7456 OSD Modules..... Fixing a Broken Boot loader
DATV Express.... (latest news)
DATV News Update Es’hail (latest report on this geostationary Satellite)
Simple ATV Look through Filter (John's latest home construction project)
Annual Worldwide Amateur Radio Television QSO Party (Report on the recent
ATV QSO Party)

Don't forget to visit our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285807174898375/