ARLA/CLUSTER: 25º Aniversário dos Most Wanted Survey na DX Magazine

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 8 de Setembro de 2014 - 11:58:34 WEST

 DX Magazine's Most Wanted Survey

Carl, N4AA, Editor of QRZ DX and The DX Magazine, reports: The DX
Magazine is celebrating its Silver (25th) anniversary this year.

I am pleased to note that the first DX Magazine's Most Wanted Survey
was reported in the October 1989 issue. It's been conducted every year
since then, making this its 25th anniversary. Is that a record ? ?

I am pleased to announce that the 2014 Most Wanted Survey is now
on-line and ready for use and it will remain active until on or about
October 15th. It was also published in the current issue of the
magazine, which is in the mail at this time. Please pass along the
information to your friends and encourage them to participate, so we
can get the most input possible.

The URL for the survey is:
http://www.dxpub.com/survey/survey2014.html