ARLA/CLUSTER: Só 300 radioamadores britânicos responderam até agora à revisão do licenciamento de amadores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 14 de Outubro de 2014 - 13:38:31 WEST

Amateur Radio Licence Review

We held our regular meeting with Ofcom last Thursday and, as you will
know, Ofcom attended the Convention at the weekend. Feedback from
those events is that

• Only 300 or so people have responded to the consultation document so far.
• Ofcom will be relying heavily on the volume and content of the
the proposals.c

Whilst we published some explanatory notes on the website soon after
the document was released, it is apparent that many amateurs have not
yet read the document which is far from straightforward in several
places.

We are thus today publishing further guidance together with suggested

There is now just one week before Ofcom’s consultation period ends
(20th October) and thus time is of the essence. This note is to ask
for your personal support as follows.

Please make sure that you respond to Ofcom.

Please make contact with your club chairman (if you belong to a club)
or any other amateurs that you are in contact with and urge them to do
the same.

Many thanks,

Graham Coomber, G0NBI
General Manager