ARLA/CLUSTER: Fim de semana para recordar todos os radioamadores falecidos - 1º Silent Key Memorial Weekend

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 19 de Novembro de 2014 - 13:13:21 WET

Silent Key Memorial Weekend

South Texas Amateur Radio Club is hosting its first Silent Key
Memorial Weekend which will be held on January 16th, 17th and 18th,
the third week of the month.

This event is not a competition instead it is fellowship of amateur
operators and their families celebrating the spirit of the hobby.

We will be sending QSL cards for this event you can find more
information at silent Key Memorial weekend. Come on Facebook, use the
same name, silent key Memorial weekend or qrz @ K5D

http://www.silentkeymemorialweekend.com/

The Frequency we are going to used
cw 28.060,21.060,14.060, 10.106, 7.030, 3.560
ssb 28.485, 14.325, 14.265, 7.275, 3.818
psk 50290, 18.100, 14.070, 7.080, 3.580
fm 156.550, 444.850 this is a echolink

The Third Weekend of January

We well be on the air for this special event to celebrate our friends
and family members who pass away in there memory we well be talking to
operators all over the world this is a family time a time to heal and
a time to share the joy our Silent Key Members found on the air and to
have this moment to share with others
 South Texas Amateur Radio Club