ARLA/CLUSTER: Episode 3 of TX Factor is Here!

Pedro Ribeiro ct7abp gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 16 de Maio de 2014 - 08:25:00 WEST

> Episode 3 of TX Factor is now available. To view the latest show visit:
>
> http://www.txfactor.co.uk
>
> Don't forget, we also produce a regular audio podcast, TX Talk, which is
available to stream or as a delivered podcast. Simply listen via the web
site, or subscribe via iTunes to receive all the latest audio features from
the TX Factor Team delivered to your desktop or portable device.

> The GB2RS weekly news bulletin read by Bob McCreadie and Mike Marsh is
also available as a subscribed podcast or, if you prefer, streamed via the
web site.

> And finally in this update, remember to watch out for TXtra, our regular
video features that appear between the main TX Factor shows. Last month,
our review of the Icom ID-5100 rig review proved very popular with over
4,400 viewings to-date.