ARLA/CLUSTER: Canada: Detectados erros de tradução Inglês/Frances no banco de questões de gerador de exames para radioamadores (6 000 questões para 24 000 respostas possiveis)

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 10 de Março de 2014 - 11:27:04 WET

Errors in the new IC exam/question bank

We have noted and had reports of a some typos or transcription errors in
the Industry Canada exam questions.

It is not that unusual that a few such errors can creep into the long
document (more than 6000 questions and 24000 answers considering the
English and French versions of the two exam banks). Fortunately the new
system IC has developed makes it easy and quick to correct such errors.

RAC will assist in conveying the information. Anyone wishing to report
errors are invited to send these reports by email to RAC at
hq.communications  rac.ca

*Vincent Charron, VA3GX/VE2HHH*Director of Communications and Fundraising
Radio Amateurs of Canada
hq.communications  rac.ca