ARLA/CLUSTER: Radioamadores são referenciados no " European Communications Office 2013 Report "

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 23 de Julho de 2014 - 13:44:40 WEST

European Communications Office 2013 Report

Amateur radio gets a brief mention in the ECO 2013 report which was
released on July 22

We have published the Annual Report for 2013 of the ECO, the permanent
office of the CEPT (which includes the ECC – its Electronic
Communications Committee)

It sets out what we have achieved over the year 2013.

Our report shows the positive progress we have made across many of the
strategic objectives placed on us by the ECC, as well as on our core
set of services across the CEPT.

It also sets out more clearly than before what our ECO experts
actually do embedded within ECC committees.

With an ever growing demand for spectrum, it's essential that we have
effective measures in place at the European level, based on knowledge,
understanding and consensus.

The ECO embraces such an approach and you can read about our
significant efforts to extend the ECC's reach and strengthen its
collaboration with many important stakeholders to facilitate an
effective working relationship.

You can read our Report by downloading the PDF here;
http://www.cept.org/files/1050/ECO/About%20ECO/ECO%20Annual
%20Report/ECO%20Annual%20Report13_FINAL%20WEB.pdf

A printed version will be available upon request from the beginning of
September from vibeke.hansen  eco.cept.org .

Best regards,
Mark Thomas
Director
European Communications Office
Copenhagen, Denmark

Mark Thomas used to work for the UK Communications regulator Ofcom
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/december2006/ero_head_retires.htm