ARLA/CLUSTER: AmateurLogic 68: Field Day 2014

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 16 de Julho de 2014 - 13:06:15 WEST

It’s been three years since the ALTV team did Field Day in the wood.
We disturb the peace and quiet of Shrock, MS this episode for another
Field Day adventure.

Listen to the roar of generators and crickets. Learn a little about
the history of the site. Take a look at the location, tent and our
choice of antennas. Check Wayne’s coax cables with the Megger (we were
surprised what we found). Peter joins us to chat about Field Day and a
report on his KN-Q7A transceiver kit. Witness the great Quadcopter
mishap, plus much more.

1:35:04 of good outdoor Ham fun.
Download (http://www.amateurlogic.com/downloads.htm)