ARLA/CLUSTER: Assembleia Geral da EURAO

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 14 de Julho de 2014 - 14:01:41 WEST

EURAO General Assembly at HAM RADIO 2014

As previously announced, EURAO took advantage of its attendance at the
Friedrichshafen exhibition to hold the annual Assembly, making the
long trip of its members worth their while.

In an intense but friendly international work environment, several new
projects were discussed. We hope they will be released soon.

But we did not forget the main reason for being there...

Find out more at
EURAO General Assembly at HAM RADIO 2014
http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCBAMMCA5SAx0MAAYdAVAAAF4%3D