ARLA/CLUSTER: EURAO já tem porta de entrada na India

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 11 de Julho de 2014 - 12:37:56 WEST

*From:* EURAO [mailto:eurao  eurao.org]
*Sent:* sexta-feira, 11 de Julho de 2014 04:01
*To:*
*Subject:* EURAO General Assembly, India entry point

[image: EURAO]
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCBAMMBgJTCR0MAAYdAVQGBlE%3D>
  European Radio Amateurs' Organization *open to the world wide amateur
radio community*

[image: news]

*Amateur Radio News...*
 EURAO General Assembly at HAM RADIO 2014
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCBAMMBgJSAB0MAAYdAVQGBlE%3D> [image:
nuevo]

[image: HAM RADIO 2014]
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCBAMMBgJSAB0MAAYdAVQGBlE%3D>

As previously announced, *EURAO* took advantage of its attendance to
Friedrichshafen exhibition to hold the annual *Assembly*, making the long
trip of its members worth his while.

In an intense but friendly international work environ­ment, several *new
projects* were discussed. We hope they will be released soon.

But we did not forget the main reason for being there: ...
 EuroBureauQSL: new entry point in India
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCBAMMBgJSAR0MAAYdAVQGBlE%3D> [image:
nuevo]

*VU2DSI* is the volunteer QSL manager who will take care of it. Thanks,
Datta.

© 2005-2014 * EURAO - European Radio Amateurs' Organization
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkCBAMMBgJTCR0MAAYdAVQGBlE%3D>*