ARLA/CLUSTER: CQ-DATV magazine mailing list

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 8 de Janeiro de 2014 - 13:33:31 WET

CQ-DATV 8 the free Amateur Television magazine, is now having its
finishing touches added prior to release.

If you would like to be contacted when it is available, there is now a
mailing list at http://www.cq-datv.mobi/news.php, add your email
address and we will contact you when each issue is available for
download.

We will be dual format publishing using PDF and all the usual eBook
formats, so you can read it on your PC, MAC, iPad or any of the
eBooks.

All the previous issues can also be downloaded from our site
www.cq-datv.mobi.