ARLA/CLUSTER: Universidade de Cornell pede ajuda aos radioamadores para detectarem satelite

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 25 de Outubro de 2013 - 13:46:05 WEST

Radio amateurs asked to help receive CUSat

Alexandra Abad, who is studying Mechanical Engineering at Cornell
University, has asked for the help of radio amateurs around the world
to try and detect signals on 437.405 MHz from the student built
satellite CUSat

She writes:
I’m a current member of CUSat at Cornell University. As you may know,
we are a student-run team, winner of the University Nanosat-4
competition  and recently launched with Falcon 9 in September. We have
currently been having issues hearing CUSat and would appreciate any
help!

Below is some tracking information:
• Beacon Downlink Frequency: 437.405 MHz (+/- 10 kHz Doppler Shift) FM
AX.25 packet radio
• Beaconed Callsign: BOTTOM
• FCC Callsign: WG2XTI
• Data Rate: 1200 baud
• Modulation: AFSK
• Transmit Interval: Every 1 minute
• RF Power Output: 2.2 W
• Antenna Polarization: Linear
• Real-Time satellite Track http://www.n2yo.com/?s=39266&df=1

If you get any results or have any questions at all please email us at
public  cusat.cornell.edu

Visit http://cusat.cornell.edu/ if you would like to learn more about
our program.

Thanks!

Alexandra Abad
Cornell University ’14
Mechanical Engineering

Real-time tracking  information for CUSat is at
http://www.n2yo.com/?s=39266