ARLA/CLUSTER: JOTA 2013: PJ2SA desde Curacau

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 17 de Outubro de 2013 - 14:00:51 WEST

JOTA station PJ2SA in Curacao

PJ2SA from Curacao will be active on HF and Echolink for Jamboree On
The Air (JOTA) this weekend, October 19-20

We from Curacao - Dutch Caribbean (http://www.curacao.com/), Scouting
Antiano hereby announce that we are pleased to communicate with you
coming weekend during the Jamboree On The Air.

Our call sign: PJ2SA

We can be reached on: 40-20m and also on our repeater, IRLP node number: 7992

We will be also operating ECHOLINK station; PJ2BR-R Node Number: 127954

We look forward in communicating with you!!!!!

73

Rolando Manuel - PJ2RM
Curacao, Dutch Caribbean.