ARLA/CLUSTER: KySat-2: Chama entusiastas dos satelites.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Novembro de 2013 - 12:18:26 WET

KySat-2: Calling all radio hams and space enthusiasts!

The KySat-2 amateur radio CubeSat is scheduled for launch as part of
the ORS-3/ELaNa-4 mission on November 20 at 00:30 UT

To help track KySat-2, we have setup a web page to assist radio
amateurs. To help decode packets from KySat-2, we have developed
software radio amateurs can download and install.  Both are available
here: http://ssl.engineering.uky.edu/amateur-radio-operators/

Initially, the software will support receive-only operation, but after
spacecraft checkout, it is intended that the software will also
support limited commanding.

We have also created an Advanced Satellite Orbit Tracking Tool to
visualize KySat-2′s orbit in real-time: http://k2asot.engr.uky.edu/

For more information on general information on KySat-2, visit:
http://kysat2.engr.uky.edu/ and http://kentuckyspace.com/

We appreciate any and all support!

Jason Rexroat KK4AJE
Space Systems Lab, University of Kentucky
Email: jason.rexroat<at>uky.edu

KySat-2 and other CubeSats launch November 19
http://amsat-uk.org/2013/11/12/kysat-2-in-november-cubesat-launch/

Frequency list for the three November amateur radio satellite deployments
http://amsat-uk.org/2013/11/13/three-amateur-radio-satellite-deployments-in-november/