ARLA/CLUSTER: Revisão das très edições gratuitas dos eBook "CQ-DATV news and events"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 28 de Maio de 2013 - 13:35:10 WEST

CQ-DATV news and events

www.cq-datv.mobi the download site for the free bi monthly eBook
magazine, now has a news and events page.

If you do not have an eBook you can download the eBook files and read
them on a PC (see the front page of the site for details).

We have now added a news and events page for any up and coming news or
events, please email editor  cq-datv.mobi with any news or events you
would like to see included.

CQ-DATV1, CQ-DATV2 and CQ-DATV3 can be downloaded now.
CQ-DATV4 will be available in early July

DATV1
General ATV
An ATV repeater for Lancashire
DigiLite System Overview
Switch mode Power Supply Basics
Constructional Projects
Fade to Black
Inexpensive home constructed dummy load
Transformer-less switch mode power supply circuit
Video production
Shooting your own video

DATV2
General
A guide to making your own PCB
Constructional Projects
The 10GHz ATV transmitter using YIG technology
Making a simple Frequency Counter for 10GHz - 3cm
5 Watt 70cms Linear power amplifier suitable for DATV
Video Production
Wedding Video Shoot

DATV3
General ATV
Updating your Input Sources for ATV
New to DATV? Start here
Watching A Big Cheese Over Switzerland (high altitude balloon report)
DATVtalk#1 - Looking at the DATV-Express Digital-ATV XMTR Project SSDV.
It's communication Jim, but not as we know it! (infra red transmission record)
Constructional Projects
UART 232 TO USB Converter
10GHz PC controlled scanner using YIG technology
Video Production
Multi Camera Shoot

www.cq-datv.mobi