ARLA/CLUSTER: Video de comparação dos modos digitais PSK31 versus MT63-500

Segunda-Feira, 6 de Maio de 2013 - 12:37:30 WEST

Comparison of ham radio digital modes

Tony K2MO has released a video comparing PSK-31 and MT63-500 on long path between New Zealand and New York.

He says:

I've been testing several modes with Fergus, ZL2FV, on 20 meters.
The long distance path from New Zealand to New York tends to be quite unstable and that makes for difficult copy with modes that are susceptible to the effects of multi-path and other types of ionospheric distortion.

We tested a mode with lots of error correction (MT63-500) and another (PSK-31) with no error correction. I plan on testing a few more modes under more adverse conditions and will post a follow up video ASAP.

Watch Digital Mode Comparison - MT63-500 / PSK31 - New Zealand to New York
http://www.youtube.com/embed/QnD-7Okj_0k?rel=0

K2MO YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/sandydiesel

Join the Digital Radio Yahoo group at