ARLA/CLUSTER: Nova versão do transceptor multibanda de G6LBQ

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 26 de Março de 2013 - 13:29:41 WET

New version of the G6LBQ multiband transceiver

Andy G6LBQ is releasing the MKII version of his multiband transceiver
through a partnership with Adrian Lane 2E0SDR.

They have formed a company called DX KITS, it will trade from
www.dxkits.com, it is currently in the development stage.

We are having manufactured industry quality PCB's for the NEW linear
board that us 3 x RD16HHF1 Mosfets, along with a digital VFO board
coming soon that utilises the SI570. Andy then intends to update the
Filter Boards and also create a new and improved exciter board, both
the Linear Board & the new VFO board will be compatible with the
existing exciter board that will become obselete when the new MKII
exciter board is relesed later this year.

There are lots of new development going on with Andy (G6LBQ) and DX
Kits for a very brite future and large upgrade for the G6LBQ and
Homebrewer all round.

DX Kits will be the sole worldwide supplier for the G6LBQ MKII and all
of Andy's future developments.

Please visit us at the G6LBQ Yahoo group at
groups.yahoo.com/group/G6LBQ/ and keep an eye on our developing site
at dxkits.com.

We are awaiting our first batch of PCB's, then the sky is the limit
for the HF Homebrewer.

Regards

Andy G6LBQ & Adrian 2E0SDR