ARLA/CLUSTER: Sintonizar um loop magnetico por controle remoto

Segunda-Feira, 11 de Março de 2013 - 11:34:15 WET

Magnetic loop remote tune

Colin Shaw M5FRA/G8FRA has built a remote tuner for his magnetic loop and documented it on his website

He writes:

Last year, I used a magnetic loop antenna for QRP  /P. It worked very well but the major downside was the tuning. Standing next to the loop and tuning manually was not much fun as the human body detunes a loop. So the method had to be tune, stand back, look at antenna meter, tune again, stand back etc etc. It also meant that a QSY was very tedious. This year I want a remote tuning system.

Read the well illustrated article at
http://www.m5fra.org.uk/2013/02/24/magnetic-loop-remote-tune/