ARLA/CLUSTER: HF2013 DX - O famoso linear chinês.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 7 de Março de 2013 - 13:33:53 WET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt  gmail.com>
Date: 2013/3/7
Subject: Re: [CT-Com. & Tec.] HF2013 DX O famoso linear chinês.
To: ct-comunicacoes-e-tecnologias  googlegroups.com

Zhong Xing Power Amplifier

Since 2010 with advanced technologies and selected materials, we began to
manufacture Zhong Xing Power Amplifiers for global radio amateurs. Now we
provide two models: manual HF2013DX and automatic HF2013DX-A. We received
favorable comments from our customers after their two-year trials.

Main specifications:
Frequency: 1.8-29MHz
SSB output power: 2000W
CW output power: 1500W
Driving power: 5-70W

Price:
Manual HF2013DX: 17300 RMBY (about *2746 USD*)
Automatic HF2013DX-A: 23300 RMBY (about *3698 USD*)

Freight: 3000 RMBY (about 476 USD, from Hong Kong to USA)
* 1 USD = 6.3 RMBY

For further information, please contact us by email: bg7jaa  live.com

--
Regards,
Filipe Lopes

--
--
Para mais informações/opções visite o site: