ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo site dedicado aos SDR´s

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sábado, 24 de Agosto de 2013 - 11:26:35 WEST

SDR Zone - SDR resource site

Mark Abraham NI0Z has started a new web site for those interested in
ham radio Software Defined Radio (SDR).

The intention is to provide forums, reviews and user blogs relating to
ANY type of SDR.

This is a site for SDR enthusiasts and those interested in SDR, it is
not for the knockers, whiners, and lids who plague other SDR forums.
We dont care if you don't like SDRs, this site is only for those that do.

The site looks great! get behind it!
https://sdrzone.com/index.php/easyblog/latest

Our thanks to Andrew ZL3DW for the above information