ARLA/CLUSTER: News at HamQTH.com - Free hamradio callbook

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 24 de Abril de 2013 - 21:52:13 WEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Free hamradio callbook <info  hamqth.com>
Date: 2013/4/24
Subject: News at HamQTH.com - Free hamradio callbook

Hello,

after long time, I'm very happy that I can inform you about recent
news at http://HamQTH.com

What's new?

* we are running on new server CPU Intel Xeon E3-1220v2, 28GB RAM,
4x1TB HDD connected to RAID10, Ubuntu 12.04, MariaDB
* UI design improved (thnaks to Doug, KJ6OYJ)
* list of recent uploaded logs is sorted by date
* list of DX cluster spots is reloaded every 20 seconds

If you are following HamQTH on Twitter and/or Facebook, you probably
know about my troubles with VPS where HamQTH lived. Last month or so
was very complicated.

VPS had severail failures. Fortunately, the new server is online and
today I moved the webstite. Everything should be much faster. Server
has several times more RAM than VPS had, disk operation are very fast
(thanks to RAID 10). Now HamQTH can grow without any problem.

Look at http://HamQTH.com and check out how fast it is!

73 Petr, OK2CQR
HamQTH.com owner

P.S. Did you know, you can have two (or more) separated profiles for
your portable operation?
E.g. OK2CQR/P http://hamqth.com/ok2cqr/p

If you don't want to get this email in the future, please click to
http://hamqth.com/nonews.php?id=a0609452d9dd386b34128920ade13c4862240011