ARLA/CLUSTER: Tudo em 1: "docking case" com Radio e Smartphone

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 23 de Abril de 2013 - 13:44:29 WEST

 Innovative multi-band two-way radio/smartphone device

We have created a innovative docking case, which allows you to dock any
iPhone, Android, or Blackberry smartphone and transform it to a self
programmable multi-band two-way radio with RoIP repeater capabilities.

We just released the device on kickstarter at http://kck.st/YXr17Y
We code named the device the *Alianza DxB*.

The Alianza DxB's features include;

1. Innovative amateur radio gear - The DxB is the world's first docking
case which allows you to dock your smartphone turning it into a two-way
radio. Unlike Nextel, our device can communicate with other two-way radio
and smartphones without an app.

2. Made for Ham and Amateur radio guys- The DxB allows you to communicate
to any two-way radio when out of range of cellular coverage. Plus its
built-in battery helps recharge your phone and its rugged case helps
protect it.

We would love to share the news with the Amateur radio community.
We launched Monday April 15th. If you have any questions, please feel free
to let me know. We are excited about this device and we hope everyone else
is too! Thank you for your time.

*Rob J*.

Founder of the Alianza Project

www.alianzahd.com