ARLA/CLUSTER: The first HamQTH newsletter

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 19 de Setembro de 2012 - 13:52:23 WEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Free hamradio callbook <info  hamqth.com>
Date: 2012/9/19
Subject: The first HamQTH newsletter
To: ct1fbf  gmail.com

Hello,

this is the first email where I'd like to inform you about news at
HamQTH.com (http://hamqth.com) in last few months.

June:
--------
HamQTH celebrates the first birth day. We have over 171 000 visitors,
more than 1 million page views, and 9 382 registered users. More
details and how HamQTH was improved is described at my website
http://www.ok2cqr.com/hamradio/hamqth/187-hamqth-one-year-anniversary

July:
------
HamQTH was mentioned in What's new column in CQ magazine as a Page of
the month. Thanks to Caojian, BD4UJ we have HamQTH translated into
Chinese which is the 14th language supported by HamQTH. The site has
new forum (http://forum.hamqth.com) which is fully integrated.

September
----------------
Thanks to donations I received from HamQTH users
(http://hamqth.com/donations.php) I was able to buy new much faster
server. The website is now faster and I can add more functions.
Actually, I already did it and added HamQTH statistics
(http://hamqth.com/statistics.php) and spot search
(http://hamqth.com/spot_search.php). More will come soon. If you want
to see all news added to HamQTH, please visit News page
(http://hamqth.com/news.php).

We have almost 50 times more users using XML search than web visitors
every day. It's fine, but please encourage others to register at
HamQTH and update their profiles. Without that, XML search won't be
accurate. Thank you!

Please look at your profile http://hamqth.com/CT1FBF - keep it
up-to-date and let others to know that HamQTH exists!

73 Petr, OK2CQR

If you don't want to get this email in the future, please click to
http://hamqth.com/nonews.php?id=a0609452d9dd386b34128920ade13c4862240011