ARLA/CLUSTER: Oferta de serviço de um QSL Manager

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 14 de Novembro de 2012 - 12:54:54 WET

QSL Manager offer

Harry de Jong PA3249 has contacted us with the offer of becoming a QSL
Manager for anyone needing such services.

Harry writes:

Hello YL / OM,

I'm an SWL ( 55 years old ) and doing this now for 41 years with,
still, much pleasure.

Because I do have a lot of free time now, it might be a good idea to
help people who need help from me as QSL MANAGER.

That means for you : MUCH MORE FREE TIME - NO WORRIES - NO EMAILS
(p.e. when do i get your card? ).

and I'm very quick - the post services in PA are, proved, one of the
best in the world, so it's save to send direct - HAM's may also send
IRC's ( 1 is enough ) - You can find me on QRZ. COM.

Maybe that you've plans for an DXpedition and you're still looking for
an QSL manager, so where are you waiting for?

It's of course also possible to be only QSL manager for Europe, it's
what you wish.

An SWL knows how important QSLing is, so your QSL is in good hands.
When you're interested in my offer, PLEASE send me an e-mail.

73 HARRY
pa3249  hotmail.com