ARLA/CLUSTER: RF Back to Basics: Part 2 - Signal Analysis

João Condeço joaocond gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 1 de Fevereiro de 2012 - 19:05:35 WET

**
 View in Browser<http://mwjournalemails.com/portal/public/ViewCommInBrowser.jsp?Sv4%2BeOSSucyBSGlYDa3ngAStLkXhghqAB%2BUC1C5Mb3ldSilRQbCfmlUX%2F%2BQZA%2FhvFFs3OI3CCp0peBALJF76JQ%3D%3DA>/
View
on Mobile<http://mwjournalemails.com/portal/wts/cgmcoAaN-SDbaSntDh8gjbbeeM7Aa>
  [image:
Agilent Technologies]<http://mwjournalemails.com/portal/wts/cgmcoAaN-SDbaSntDh8gjcbeeM7Aa>
*Innovations in Signal Generation and Analysis Webcast Series*  *Title: RF
Back to Basics: Part 2 - Signal
Generation<http://mwjournalemails.com/portal/wts/cgmcoAaN-SDbaSntDh8gjdbeeM7Aa>
*

*Date:* February 29, 2012
*Time:* 10 AM PT/ 1 PM ET/ 6 PM UTC
*Presented by:* Agilent Technologies
*Presenter:* Erik Diez, *Senior Product Manager*, Agilent Technologies

*Webcast Description:*

Signal generators are a fundamental test tool that engineers use for a wide
variety of RF and microwave measurements. This presentation will cover the
basic architecture and theory of operation of modern signal generators,
analog and digital modulation fundamentals, and sources of uncertainty that
can limit measurement performance. We will also discuss how signal
generators can be used in various measurement applications ranging from
device test and receiver test to signal simulation.

 *Register Here*<http://mwjournalemails.com/portal/wts/cgmcoAaN-SDbaSntDh8gjebeeM7Aa>

Presented by:
[image: Agilent Technologies]

*Erik Diez* is a Senior Product Manager in the Agilent Technologies
Microwave and Communications Division in Santa Rosa, California. In his
32-year career with the company, he has held numerous roles in marketing,
R&D, and application engineering related to a variety of signal analysis
and generation products. Erik holds a BSEE from UC Davis and an MSEE from
UC Berkeley.

 [image: Erik Diez]  *Erik Diez*
*Senior Product Manager,* Agilent Technologies

    The preceding is an email advertisement from *Microwave Journal* at 685
Canton St., Norwood, MA, 02062, USA. Your email address has not been given
to any Third Parties. You have been selected to receive this e-mail because
you indicated you wanted to receive information and special offers when you
provided your email address to *Microwave Journal*.

To ensure deliverability of emails from *Microwave Journal*, we recommend
that you whitelist our domain and IP address: mwjournalemails.com;
205.162.43.93.