ARLA/CLUSTER: Administração Britanica agradece o empenho dos radioamadores nos Jogos de 2012

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 20 de Dezembro de 2012 - 13:53:57 WET

2012 Games - Ofcom sincerely grateful to Radio Amateurs

The Ofcom Olympic and Paralympic Games report briefly mentions Radio Amateurs.

The report says:

6.4 In addition, we were delighted to be able to work with Ofcom
alumni, secondees from UK Government agencies, radio amateurs and
other expert colleagues from the UK. We are sincerely grateful to all
these colleagues and their organisations for making their skills
available to help us.

Annex 1 contains the High Level Spectrum Plan which may be of interest.

Read the report at
http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/consultations/london2012/
report-olympic-paralympic-2012/report.pdf

Fonte: Darren Storer G7LWT