ARLA/CLUSTER: EUA: Comissão municipal ordena a radioamador para que remova as torres

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 20 de Dezembro de 2012 - 13:49:14 WET

Radio ham ordered to remove towers

The Marietta Daily Journal reports the Cobb commission has ordered
Ritner Nesbitt N4BNM to remove his amateur radio towers.

Amateur radio operator Ritner Nesbitt N4BNM said he expected
commissioners to rule against him. “Politics is politics, and I had
predicted that this day would come,” Nesbitt said. “So, they’ve had
their day in court, we’ll have our day in court.”

Nesbitt’s attorney, Christopher Balch, said he will likely file suit
in federal court, arguing that the county’s ordinance governing radio
towers is pre-empted by federal law.

Read the Marietta Daily Journal story at
http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_story/21172171/article-Commission-orders-radio
towers-taken-down

Radio Ham's Fight for Tower
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/october2012/radio_hams_fight_for_tower.htm