ARLA/CLUSTER: Estações especiais comemorativas do Dia Mundial do Radioamador

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sábado, 14 de Abril de 2012 - 11:27:16 WEST

Once again on 18th April our community will mark the World Amateur
Radio Day, honouring the anniversary of the founding of the
International Amateur Radio Union on that date in 1925. This year´s
theme for the World Amateur Radio Day is:  “Amateur Radio Satellites:
Celebrating 50 Years in Space" in remembrance the launching of OSCAR 1
on December 12, 1961 and the launch of OSCAR 2 on June 2, 1962.

Radio Amateurs have got for many long years the opportunity to
communicate each other and to feel as citizens of the world. We have
always been pioneers in communications, including satellites. That not
only raises our inner excitement, incomparable with anything else, but
also is our merit to the world. Region 1 Executive Committee invites
member societies to celebrate the World Amateur Radio Day with
suitable activities.

This year, a Region 2 initiative, several special callsigns will be on
the air. So far the following have been declared:

•3G87IARU from Chile during the whole month of April. QSL via CE3AA;
•6H6IARU from Mexico – between 13 and 18 April. QSL via LoTW or N7RO;
•CR6IARU from Portugal between 13 and 19 April;
•EL2RL from Liberia on 18 April. QSL via EL2BA;
•HB9WARD from Switzerland – on 18 April;
•HF87IARU from Poland – between 17 and 30 April;
•KP4FD from Puerto Rico on 18 April;
•LZ1WARD from Bulgaria – during the whole month of April;
•P487IARU by the Aruba Amateur Radio Club between 13 and 30 April;
•SK87WARD from Sweden on April 18th. QSL via buro or SM6JSM.

Fonte:IARU R1