ARLA/CLUSTER: DSTARInfo - Agora ainda é mais facil programar o ser Rádio

Terça-Feira, 6 de Setembro de 2011 - 13:01:00 WEST

DSTARInfo - Programming Your Radio Now Even Easier

  All

  I think that I determined the cause of issues that some were having and things should be happier now. If you try it out, please drop me a note directly or at info  DSTARInfo.com with results and whether you think this is helpful or not.

 www.DSTARInfo.com

Repeater Lists

  .         All files for all countries are now available

  .         The IC-92AD does not support DR mode and therefore the "Repeater List" files are invalid for the RS-92 software

  .         Listing of links have been reorganized to put the more common "Memory" files at the top of the list

  .         Names have been annotated to better indicate that Repeater List is only for DR mode radios

  If you've got any comments or questions, please send them along.

  Ed WA4YIH

Fonte: dstar_digital  yahoogroups.com