ARLA/CLUSTER: JOTA 2011 from Portugal

José Araújo jose.araujo audiotrad.com
Sábado, 8 de Outubro de 2011 - 18:11:42 WEST

É muito estranho receber via cluster esta mensagem em inglês, retirada de um serviço inglês, "assinada por mim" e que não foi escrita por mim...

José Araújo
CT1DSV
De: cluster-bounces  radio-amador.net [cluster-bounces  radio-amador.net] em nome de João Costa > CT1FBF [ct1fbf  gmail.com]
Enviado: sábado, 8 de Outubro de 2011 11:26
Para: Cluster-ARLA
Assunto: ARLA/CLUSTER: JOTA 2011 from Portugal

This October 14 to 15, we expect much activity during the 54th
Jamboree On The Air, also from Portugal.

Because I know that there is always some curiosity about this
activity, is attached a list of Portuguese national stations that will
participate in this international event.

Once again my sincere thanks to all colleagues who collaborated in the
initiative.

José Araujo, CT1DSV
JOTA Coordinator of Scout Association of Portugal

http://radio-amador.net/pipermail/cluster/attachments/
20110930/2546c743/ListagemfinalindicativosJOTA2011-0001.pdf

Fonte: Southgate Amateur Radio News